Monday, July 10, 2017

The Route the Whales Take


When I was writing 'The Pod' I had an outline that I adhered to and more importantly a map of their journey. It's been my intention to have a copy of it inserted into the book so you could understand the scale of this undertaking. They end up passing all seven continents and swimming each of the seven seas on their search for The Green Man.



I've attempted to mark all the important spots where they travel without giving away too much of the story or how it ends. I hope it's not a spoiler and that it just helps you as you read the songs of these whale's daily lives.

If this map looks a little off to you, it should. Either that or you've grown up looking at a more accurate map than I have.  Usually the western world countries are shown to be much larger than they actually are. I guess that makes us feel more important in the west, but globalization of this world is slowly changing all of that. Or at least I hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment